Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ZOMG MOAR RARE

So I was driving around trying to make a pair of exhaust tips for my Z (which one ended up falling off on the first drive with them :'( ) but anyways, this old Native American lookin guy on a suuuper clean Harley pulls up next to me and says "Is that one of them [i]Datsuns[/i]?" I was like "yea..." he goes on about how he's got this whale tail for a Datsun in his backyard, and wanted to know if I wanted it, I asked him how much, he said he'd just give it to me. for that price, I couldn't really turn it down (even if it was for an S30) lol I go by his place about an hour later... he says it's all the way in the back. It's on this table sitting under some wrought iron and chicken wire (so I'm already thinking it's FUBAR)... look closely at it, it's a 280ZX hatch in silver with no wiper blade.... hmmm, that makes it a Non-GL like my car, look at the spoiler, it's black... reach up to feel it, it's URETHANE! I just came across a freaking ZX-R hatch! and the guy's going to give it to me for free! This is a one of 1009 EVER MADE!

Tied it up to the roof of my Z and bring it home :D

nao for teh pictars:





And after a VERY quick cleaning of the spoiler:


It's got NO cracks, NO pitting, NO warping... it's scary how nice it is, especially for sitting out in the Vegas sun for 7+ years...

Now I just need to figure out what to do with it... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment