Saturday, June 12, 2010

alternating the fun

Cool.




(took some inspiration from Henry's strut bar mounts haha)

nothing in those pictures I was able to use however... killed the alternator because I didn't put a resistor where I should have, oh well, didn't like it anyways lol (not like I needed 105amps anyways haha)

got a 85amp in there meow, works like a champ, and even makes the car run bettar :D I'm going to clean the pulley and fan of all the paint that's there currently and repaint them and let them fully cure befoar I mess with them haha (would powder coat, but I don't haz any pink powder :( )

also took the rest of the A/C lines out and craps since I took the compressor out like a year ago... lol

engine bay pictars tomorrow, was too tired to take them today lol

No comments:

Post a Comment